Copper Molybdenum Porphyry
Porphyry Deposits: The World's Largest Source of Copper ...
· These deposits provide over 60% of the world's copper and include other important metals such as molybdenum, gold and silver. Porphyry copper deposits are known for their low grades and very high tonnage. A porphyry is not a rock type, but rock with a particular texture. This porphyritic rock has large feldspar crystals in a finer grained matrix.Get Price
O2. CopperMolybdenum Ore
O2. CopperMolybdenum Ore. Coppermolybdenum porphyry mineralisation consisting of veins and disseminated grains of chalcopyrite, bornite and molybdenite, accompanied by anhydrite, orthoclase perthite, quartz and tourmaline, in altered quartz diorite, Los Pelambres mine, Chile. Note dissolution around some of the anhydrite crystals resulting in ...Get Price
EL TENIENTE PORPHYRY COPPER MOLYBDENUM DEPOSIT, .
%copper contour defines a km long and up to km wide wedge shape, broadly centred on the Teniente intrusive complex. The timing of vein and breccia formation has been constrained temporally by nine new ReOs dates ( to Ma) obtained from molybdenite. The grey porphyry (diorite), dacite pipes, and NNWtrending,Get Price
Porphyry Copper Deposits – geo590
Porphyry deposits account for ~60% of copper production and 95% of molybdenum production globally (Sinclair 2007). The Canadian Cordillera in British Columbia provides more than 40% of copper, 10% gold and the majority of global molybdenum production (Sinclair 2007), thus making this region of the world a valuable place for observing porphyry ore deposits (see Figure 3).Get Price
Byproducts of porphyry copper and molybdenum deposits ...
Porphyry Cu and porphyry Mo deposits are large to giant deposits ranging up to >20 and Gt of ore, respectively, that supply about 60 and 95% of the world's copper and molybdenum, as well as significant amounts of gold and silver. These deposits form from hydrothermal systems that affect 10s to >100 km 3 of the upper crust and result in ...Get Price
Magnetic Method Surveying and Its Appliion for the ...
Laba Porphyry Molybdenum (Copper) Ore Field, Northwestern Yunnan Province . N. B. Dai et al. 47 1. Introduction In the Laba town and surrounding area about 100 square kilometres in ShangriLa county, northwestern Yunnan province, there distributed large amounts of smaller copper, lead, and zincpolymetallic deposits and mineraliGet Price
COPPER MOLYBDENUM +/ GOLD SILVER CORE OF THE ELO PORPHYRY .
The Elo project area is prospective for porphyry copper–gold–molybdenum and epithermal gold deposits. The exploration target is 300 to 500M tonnes grading % to % copper equivalent, from near surface. This target is based on the size and tenor of .Get Price
Geology and geochronology of porphyry copper and ...
Porphyry copper and molybdenum deposits in westcentral British Columbia are associated with plutons of Late Cretaceous and Tertiary age which intrude Mesozoic volcanic and sedimentary rocks of the Intermontane Tectonic Belt. The porphyry deposits are contained in an area bounded on the west by granitic rocks of the Coast Plutonic Complex, and on the east and southeast by a belt containing ...Get Price
GOLIATH DISCOVERS NEW GOLD, COPPER, MOLYBDENUM PORPHYRY .
· GOLIATH DISCOVERS NEW GOLD, COPPER, MOLYBDENUM PORPHYRY AT LUCKY STRIKE PROPERTY Toronto, Ontario – January 15, 2019 – Goliath Resources Ltd. (TSXV: GOT) (OTCQB: GOTRF) (FSE: B4IE) (the "Company or "Goliath") is pleased to report that chip and grab sample assay results, in conjunction with detailed mapping by a porphyry expert, has confirmed a .Get Price
IKE CopperMolybdenumSilver Porphyry Deposit ...
IKE CopperMolybdenumSilver Porphyry Deposit, Southwestern British Columbia (NTS 092O): Early HaloType Veins as a Tool for Vectoring Toward Higher Grade Mineralization Binner, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, mbinner Marshall, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC Rebagliati, Amarc Resources Ltd., Vancouver, BCGet Price
Porphyry copper enrichment linked to excess aluminium in ...
· Porphyry copper deposits provide around 75%, 50% and 20% of world copper, molybdenum and gold, respectively deposits are mainly centred on calcalkaline porphyry magmatic systems 2,3 in ...Get Price
Traceelement geochemistry of molybdenite from porphyry Cu ...
Introduction. P orphyry copper deposits are the major source of Re as a byproduct (Dill, Reference Dill 2010) and molybdenite is the only economically significant carrier of this is currently ranked as a critical metal in very short supply in Russia (Trach and Beskin, Reference Trach and Beskin 2011), making the study of the rhenium distribution in known deposits very relevant.Get Price
DLP Resources Signs Letter of Intent to Option 100% of the ...
· The project is drill ready and our goal is to acquire drill permits as soon as possible so we can delineate a large porphyry coppermolybdenum deposit, in a proven mining justifiion like Peru." Mr. Gendall first visited this project in 2013 and describes the Aurora Project as an advanced stage porphyry coppermolybdenum exploration project in the Province of Calca, SE Peru.Get Price
What is a Porphyry Copper Deposit?
Porphyry copper deposits are also important sources for other metals, including molybdenum, gold and silver. Minor amounts of rhenium, tellurium, arsenic, zinc and platinum group elements are alsoGet Price
Geology of the Squaw Peak porphyry coppermolybdenum ...
Roe,, 1976, Geology of the Squaw Peak porphyry coppermolybdenum deposit, Yavapai County, Arizona: Tucson, University of Arizona, thesis, 102 p.Get Price
Lithogeochemistry of Intrusive Rocks in the Halo Porphyry ...
The Halo coppermolybdenum prospect is a porphyry system in Ratanakiri province, northeastern part of Cambodia. There is only one research was carried out on this prospect about geological mapping and short wave infrared (SWIR) spectroscopy on alteration mineral identifiion. The purpose of this research is to confirm the deposit type from previous Angkor Gold's report and find the centre ...Get Price
- Ball Mill
- Belt Conveyor
- BWZ Heavy Duty Apron Feeder
- CS Cone Crusher
- Flotation Machine
- Hammer Crusher
- High-frequency Screen
- HJ Series Jaw Crusher
- HPC Cone Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Cone Crusher
- Hydraulic-driven Track Mobile Plant
- K Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- LM Vertical Grinding Mills
- LSX Sand Washing Machine
- LUM Ultrafine Vertical Roller Mill
- Magnetic Separation Machine
- Mobile Cone Crusher
- Mobile Impact Crusher
- Mobile Jaw Crusher
- MTM Trapezium Grinder
- MTW Milling Machine
- PE Jaw Crusher
- PEW Jaw Crusher
- PF Impact Crusher
- PFW Impact Crusher
- PY Cone Crusher
- Raymond Mill
- SCM Ultrafine Mill
- Spiral Classifier
- T130X Reinforced Ultrafine Mill
- Vibrating Feeder
- Vibrating Screen
- VSI Crusher
- VSI5X Crusher
- Wharf Belt Conveyor
- XSD Sand Washer
- YKN Vibrating Screen
- Rock Rocker For Primary Crusher
- Limestone Impact Malaysia
- How To Mine Ilmenite
- Platinum Ore Nickel
- Concrete Crusher For Hire In Australia
- Mining Machine Sale In Malaysia
- Information About Jaw Crusher
- Quarry Impact Crusher Price Mining Impact Crusher For Sale
- Conveyor Belt Inspection Sheets
- Belt Conveyor In Gold Mining